Your support of United Way of Portage County empowers people in our community to be successful in school, to gain financial stability and to live healthier lives. We hope you will join us in creating solutions that benefit everyone.
When you give to United Way of Portage County, you are helping to improve lives and strengthen our community by:
- supporting education initiatives like the Literacy Kit program, which provides a book and activity to over 1,024 children in the Head Start program and in multiple Kindergarten classrooms last year.
- driving our 211 program, which connects thousands of people in our community to essential services (everything from addiction services to resources to secure affordable housing an utilities assistance).
- helping to ensure families, veterans and domestic violence victims have a safe place to stay when faced with homelessness through shelter services.
United Way makes it easy to give to our community's most important, efficient and effective social service programs:
- Give Now and you can make a contribution by credit card via PayPal
- Workplace Campaigns provide the opportunity to donate through payroll deduction
- Leadership Giving Society recognizes our community's leaders who contribute $1,000 or more to the annual United Way campaign
- Planned Giving is also an option to donate through the gift of stocks, bonds, retirement assets and more.
For more information about United Way’s giving programs please contact Julia Colecchi at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 330-297-1424.
If you would like to mail a donation to United Way of Portage County, please send your donation to:
United Way of Portage County
P.O. Box 845
Ravenna, OH 44266